Academy Crests is an Irish family owned embroidery and printing business located in Cork. We have built a solid reputation for quality workmanship and friendly, on-time service throughout Munster and Ireland. We are always looking to build on our previous successes and will only achieve our goals by continuing to employ great people.
Position Available- Retail Sales Assistant/General Administrator
If interested, send your CV to email@example.com
We are looking for someone who:
- Will be part of our Retail Sales/General Admin Team.
- Will be Polite, Helpful, Patient, Enthusiastic and Self-motivated.
- Will have excellent English both written and conversational.
- Will be Proactive and have a Passion for delivering Exceptional Customer Service and who is looking to grow and develop their career within a dynamic organisation.
- Will be a team player with the ability to use initiative to solve problems. Will have 2/3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to build rapport and be engaging with potential clients.
- Will have excellent organisational and numerical skills and strong attention to detail and a proven ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage your own workload according to changing priorities.
- Will be fully computer literate and be able to fulfil activity sheets and reports within Excel and other computer software programs.
- Clothing and Branding knowledge is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- To provide the WOW factor when it comes to customer service and retail experience.
- To process Sales orders onto the company’s Business Management Software.
- To issue quotes in response to requests from our customers.
- To handle day to day queries from customers by phone, email & face to face.
- To work closely with all of our existing team to ensure that every customer gets the Ultimate customer service that we can provide.
- To fall into any role/department should the need be required. We do what it takes to get the job done.
- To have fun and enjoy yourself and become part of our great team
Package: Hours per week - 39Hrs, Starting Salary – €10 P/Hr